- New PSE&G Outage Map Helps Customers Navigate Stormy Weather
With summer storm season in full swing, Public Service Electric and Gas Co. (PSE&G) has made it easier for customers to track the status of power outages using its online Outage Map.
- 2013 Senior Property Tax Free
Please click here to download the application for the 2013 Senior Freeze (Property Tax Reimbursement PTR). Deadline has been extended to September 15, 2014.
- Montclair Notice – Refuse Container Size Limit
Please click here to download the flyer outlining the refuse container size limits, which are effective August 11, 2014.
- Montclair 2014 Winter Festival
Please click here to download the flyer for the 2014 Montclair Winter Festial on Saturday, February 1st.
- Leage of Women Voters Important Announcement
Please click here to download the important announcement concerning the upcoming Special Elections.
- The Montclair Senior Citizen Advisory Committee (SCAC) 2013 Survey
Please click here to download the 2013 SCAC Survey. The purpose of the survey is to collect information and opinions from Township residents above 55 years of age. The committee wants to elicit concerns on issues of transportation, housing, and town services.
- PSE&G Response to Hurricane Sandy
Please click here to view / download the PSE&G summary of Hurricane Sandy Damages and Challenges. This document was provided by PSE&G to details its response to Hurricane Sandy.